Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday surprise

Yvonne organized a surprise birthday party for me on the rooftop of our house. I was completly taken by surprise and it was a wonderful night with all our friends here in Banepa. We had a delicious feast followed by some Rahski.

I (Yvonne) even managed to roast a chicken, despite the power cut which occurred halfway through cooking it. Unfortunately the generator was also not working - had a serious leak going on. So ended up having to finish cooking it in a pot.  It was quite an experience to go out shopping for the chicken - with the chicken practically being slaugetered right in front of me. Atleast that way I was sure it was fresh. It was great to share some food from home with our friends here. 


Enjoying the feast



Still enjoying the feast

Cutting the delicious cake

Birthday dancing

Everybody having a good time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment